6.11.11

He's been good


This is the song that I sang on my 17th birthday party..
I suddenly reminded of this song and want to make a post about this beautiful mellow yet touching song by Don Moen & Franky Sihombing.. :)

I have known the Father’s care for me

He’s been good, He’s been good

Through it all He’s always there for me

God’s been so good to me



::Through the storm, through the night

Come what may everything will be all right

I have known the Father’s care for me

God’s been good to me



::: Good so good, God’s been good to me

Good so good, God’s been good to me

This is what I believe, the song that we sing have as much power as our words..
It's like I'm declaring what I believe in my heart through what I sing..
And about this song, I believe that through the storm, through the night, God will always care for me and will be good to me as He always did.. ~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment