14.3.12

ask me. ask me.

I do enjoy spending my time answering these questions..
The bold ones are my answers.
You could have yours.. ;)

Disney/Pixar       hard question.
Diplomat/Doctor
Oreo/Astor
Skippy / Nutella    Definitely Nutella.
Dunkin Donut/J.Co/Krispy Kreme not to consume in big number tho
Man with glasses / Man with braces      
Fashionable man / less fashionable man  too fashionable man sorta ache my sight
Pizza / spaghetti   OMG. I love both! +.+
Summer / Winter / Spring / Fall
New York / Boston / Washington DC
Canada/ Australia
Ipad / MacBook
Milk / tea /coffee
Pork / lamb / chicken/ beef
Japanese / Korean language
Politician / entrepreneur
Tattoo / Body pierce  don’t like both
Soccer / Basketball
Musician / Athlete
Short hair / Long hair  so far, I feel comfier with short hair
Kimchi / Sushi
Ice cream / Salad
Sat nite at home / Sat nite at mall
Meeting important people / visiting orphanage
Work inside office / travel worker
Comic/ Magazine
CNN / Starworld ;P
Math / Spanish
Instant Noodle / Cereal
Pink / Red
Stripes / Polkadot
Flower print / square
New Year’s eve with family / Party with friends
Sunrise / Sunset
Mountain / beach
Chocolate / cheese
Kiwi / Strawberry
Orange / Banana
Jazz / Rock
Classic /R&B   somehow, I keen on tuning to classic
MUN / Debate                                                                                 
Barnes & Nobles / Macy’s   I like book store more than shopping centre J
Criticized / Praised
Hat / Sunglasses
Valentine’s gift: Flower / doll / chocolate  never been given flower till now, that’s why I like this thing
Red rose / white rose / pink rose
Flat shoes / High heels
Museum / Zoo

Enjoy answering yours.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment