24.4.12

i need more sleep


Got soo busy this week..
Even busier once I knew I have to off somewhere at the beginning of next month when in the interim, I have to finish my thesis earlier since they changed the deadline of thesis defense into May 4. I couldn’t imagine how I can bear this. Bearing in mind that I also have to give lesson to Student Ambassador 2012 before they compete in the National level, as well, I need to accompany Michelle & Mario practice before competing in NUEDC in MKS. Moreover, I knew I cannot abandon my student (private English course), my Sunday School students, my C.A.R.E (teenager cell group). Overwhelming activities, huh?
If I could, I think I would propose a motion to duplicate my body into 5, 7, or ten perhaps..:P -- one to attend youth service, one to get more sleep, one to work on my thesis, one to coach SMA Lokon debate teams, and the rest I’d use for my overwhelming schedule above.. Pheeeww!!

As you could guess, I have been lacking my beauty sleeping time. Thank God I don’t have morning classes anymore, if so, I think I would probly need a pulley as in the picture above to keep my eyes open wide. J

Well, I need to back to work now.. back to work on my thesis.. (please pray for me yah! J)
And anyway, If any of you are like me -- trapped in the same cage of interminable ‘to-do-stuffs’, I’d like to share this to you:
“Whatever you do , work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. –Colossians 3:23”
Ssshhh..That’s my key to stay in joy while facing these ceaseless activities.. :D

*Motion for cessation of blogging raised*

No comments:

Post a Comment