21.9.11

GRATITUDE

      It is true that the word of God is like a double-edged sword. I remember, last Sunday, I preached the A Class kids (the kids under 6 yo) at Sunday School about how necessary to say "Thank You" anytime u receive help and "I'm sorry" when you've done mistake. In fact, this week I encounter the reality that I'm not able to always say those words, I mean to say it sincerely.
As yesterday, for instance, I just upgraded my Blackberry's OS. I told the shopkeeper to back-up my contact before and he did say he could but after that I found that I lost all my 200+ messenger contacts PLUS my phone contacts. He also didn't at least download fb and twitter application and asked me to download it myself; I lost all my emoticons :( ; the display of my upgraded BB was not satisfying; and for that kinda service, He almost even asked me to pay a hundred thousand (2x more than the normal price) for that.. It was so disappointing and the situation tend to make me grumble and not to say thanks to the shopkeeper. However, I did say thanks, even not with a proper facial expression. well, I just couldn't hide my disappointment. and the 'thanks' wasn't sincerely came out from my mouth..
     In my way back home, as I contemplate, I feel like I'm lacking of gratitude. Regarding, today, I had a free lunch with Mom, free drink, free transport and My Mom has just bought a new gorgeous notebook I dream of having, and other tons of things to be grateful for.. but instead f saying thank You to God for His uncountable blessings, my focus was distracted and I almost dispute for the rest of the day bcoz of this 'lil' prob.
     And then this thing came to my thought, "Should these sorta small probs still be an issue for Claudia Suwuh to grumble about?" Well, I long for a new level. Really. I don't wanna deal with these kinda small problem anymore and letting it ruin my joy and my day. I should have been more mature in my age of 20 (soon will be). Besides,There are thousands of people out there are facing more intriguing and complicated problem than I do but they still can have gratitude. So, Why can't I?
     At the end of the day, Isn't it God that we should please?? As in Psalm, God is pleased not only with our burnt offering but also with the offering of our heart. Our heart is matter to God. Yeah.. It's all about Him. It's all about Jesus, I'm only an instrument for His praise.. If I could overcome this such problem, I want the glory to be His and HIS alone.. 
Readers, let's have more gratitude.. If we are what we are today, it's not because of our strength and might, It's a gift from Him..If you're able to breathe, to walk, to think, to eat.. twas His grace. Be grateful! \(゚∀゚)/ ♪

Prayer: God, teach me more and more.. I wanna learn from You.. I wanna be like You
Make me, mold me, shape me, use me God.. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment