29.9.11

Engkau Alasan S'lama Kuhidup


This Indonesia song is somehow sooo touching..
The first time I listen to it is from the radio and the second time
is when I'm about to be a singer in our church's morning service.
The worship leader was sister Octa Rory at that time..
and as I sing this song on stage,
I remember I wasn't able to contain my tears.. 
This is not only because I know the story behind this song..
-- a wonderful testimony from Jacquelline Cellose who has been healed
by God from a terrible and very rare disease (I don't know for sure) 
but there's something so beautiful about this song..
I can't explain what..
I want to sing it on my birthday party, too bad there's no birthday party this year..
So, I better post this song as my written testimony.. :) 
 

Ku hidup kar'na anug'rah-Mu..

Tiada satupun dapat kubanggakan..

Semua karena cinta-Mu 

Ini hidupku, pimpin jalanku..



Kasih-Mu mengubah hidupku

Kau memilihku, s'lamatkan hidupku

Semua karena cinta-Mu

Ini hidupku, pimpin jalanku



Yesus pegang erat tanganku,

Ku tak dapat hidup di luar kasih-Mu

Bapa, jangan tinggalkan aku

Engkau alasan s'lama kuhidup

by: Jaquellyn Cellose

No comments:

Post a Comment