6.10.11

I CAN COOK



      It may sounds silly that as a woman I never cook something other than Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) or Mie Instant (instant noodle) and Telur dadar / mata sapi (Fried egg) until my teenage years.. It's so rare for me to be in the kitchen. But, it was quite a fast development for me myself that I start to cook something like Rendang (beef cooked with coconut milk - Indonesian recipe), Macaroni, and Japanese tofu in my age of 19.. Even that still needs perfection and bla bla bla..
 
    And now as I turned 20 I start to cook Spaghetti and also invent a new scrumptious food I named "Breadchetti".. Sounds professional, huh?? I named it so because it consist of ingredients like crusty bread, cheese, and spaghetti sauce.. I wonder if you guys can taste it someday and drop any comments.. haha
However, I promise to learn how to cook well.. even not aiming to be a professional chef but at least I could cook something palatable and luscious for my future family.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment