11.10.11

Our Family Wedding



      Curious with the title of this post??
haha.. i haven't married yet, guys.. neither planning to marry nearly.. :) I was just went back home after lecture and turn my TV on, tune into star movie and then watch a movie entitled "Our Family Wedding". So, it's about a movie that I watched and not about me..
       This movie pretty much tells about a newly engaged couple,Lucia and Marcus, one is Mexican other is African and they're planning to get married. As you may guess, their family tradition and the cultural thingie are the cause of problems in this story.
However, the two main lessons that I learned from this movie are First. There is truth to the saying - that when you marry someone, you marry their entire family. Second. No matter how mad you make them, your parents they will always love you.

      The second lesson was actually found in the scene when Lucia's Dad talk to her.. Her Dad supposed to be mad at her for one problem but I love what her Dad said that "Even when I'm mad at you, I will always love you" the speech was thereabout. Well, I sorta get a revelation when I heard the response of Lucia's Dad.. It was like our Heavenly Father, no matter how bad we have been, He will always love us. For His love is unconditional. Yeahh.. We supposed to be thankful for having a God, a Big Awesome God who is also our great great Father and Saviour..
Hope you also learn something from this post.. :)

-claya



No comments:

Post a Comment