1.1.12

2011 STATISTICS

8.30pm December 31st 2011

3.30 more hours and we'll jump into the board of 2012.. opening a new page and a new season of our lives. Before that, I'm liking to post this.. #MY 2011 STATISTICS!! Hopefully, my 2012 Statistics will be much better.. :D

BEST MOMENTS AWARD 2011
  • Memorable Moments :
1. Hillsong United Concert (31/05) It's like a dream come true!
2. X-tion Committee's Closing Prayer (07/05) It's really memorable when we sang "How Great Thou Art" & pray in the venue in MTC right after the event ended :'D
3. A Visit to people with Mental Disorders (28/12)  Funny&Hillarious. How come I forgot this moment!

  • Tearful Moments:
1. My birthday - during the whole praise and worship (Sun,25/09) so overwhelmed!
2. PPI visit to kids with Cancer (Yayasan Estella) (17/08) Speechless. All ppl were crying, not excluding me! Even I've tried not to.

  • Craziest Moment:
1. cheering on Rex Mundi vs SMA Kaima's DBL match (☞゚ヮ゚)☞  Siapa yg suruh melawan D'Rex Mundi Woo!!
2. ARF DiRex Farewell (18/03) ALL delegate from various countries went to the stage and dancing Poco-Poco like crazy!! and I was on that stage as well.. :P hehe
3. City Carnaval with Yamaha. Standing on the Jeep. Waving hands like royalty. (12/08) brand new experience yet crazy!!

  • Awkward Moment:
1. PI Dinner at Bumbu Desa - funny introduction before sponsor (19/08) I had a mouth slip when I say "Sam Ratulangi Universitas" ouch! Anw, I'm speaking in Bahasa at that time.. -.-"

2. Dinner at a Restaurant (no mention) while someone whom I like suddenly come and put his bag on the unoccupied seat next to me and I just went awkward (´Д`)
  • Victorious Moment:
I joined several competition this year but these 3 moments were the best victorious moment I reckon..
1.NUEDC Unsrat Selection winning (06/04)
2. Student Ambassador winning (18/05)

3. NUEDC Regional IX (26/04)
  • Best Family Moment
1. Mami Ivan's birthday (30/09) this pic tells you more, I guess!

2. Mom & Dad's 22nd anniversary (02/09)

SPECIAL AWARDS 2011
  •  Best Quote of the year: "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!" from Nasional.is.Me
  •  Most played song  : You Hold My World - Israel Houghton
  •  Best Movie I watched: hmm.. I rather say The Pirates and Carribean On Stranger Tides (I remember watching this movie w/ my besties and skipping a LRM class  -  alpha and omega experience)
  •  Best Book I read : Nasional.is.Me and The Compassionate Samurai
  •  Often visited web (excluding my own fb,twitter,&blog) : ustraveldocs.com :P 
  •  Most visited restaurant : Oyi Teppanyaki Jl.Ahmad Yani
  •  Best Sermon I heard: Omg, it's so hard but the one that stood in my heart was from Ps.Vetry  Kumaseh  on Isaiah 40:31 (29/05) 
  •  Favorite Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:20 (the one I always remember cuz I heard it every week from Joel Osteen) 

No comments:

Post a Comment